Friday, June 12, 2009

The most incredibly awesome, cutest, sweetest amazing playhouse ever!

For the last three weeks, Zack has been completely occupied with building a playhouse for the girls.  It is so awesome.  I've helped a little, just painting and planning, but Zack has done the rest.  He did have help a couple of days from our friend Jordan; Thanks Jordan.  It's also incredibly incredible because he has built almost the entire thing from scraps.  We've been scavenging the neighborhood where they are building new houses and taking the scraps to build it.  We even found some sweet carpet in one of the dumpsters.  Anyway, see for yourself how awesome it is.  Beware you may "go blind from over exposure to Pure Awesomness" (kung fu panda). 



Both the girls love it.  Brinkley thinks it's so fun to look out the windows
 and play peek-a-boo with Ady.  

It's obviously not done yet, but it's getting very close.  I picked out the purple, isn't it awesome.  The inside will be a sea foam green color when we're all done.  There is even an upper level on the inside, it's so sweet.  Enjoy! 

11 comments:

Tiffany Scholes said...

That is so cute!! Did you have a floor plan? Seriously, I'm impressed with Zack. Way to go! Oh and Keri, of course you would pick purple :)

Jewels Rules said...

wow that is the sweetest playhouse ever.. I wish I had a sweet playhouse like that.. Way to go Zach and congrats on finishing your first year..

Christian and Janette said...

Wow that is so awesome! I'm really jealous! I cant wait to see you!

Savy said...

Wow that is amazing!!!!

Tobster said...

Good job Zack...I told you you should have done engineering with me. Good job in school as well. So are you going to take the little house with you guys when you move?

Topher and Carma said...

That is awesome...Zack is quite the handy man. We'll have to come over and play.

A Momma said...

That is so cute! The little gabled windows are adorable.

Michael & Nikki said...

I'm so impressed! Go Zack!! Will he come build me one!? haha. The girls will LOVE it!

Tammy said...

the house is so cute, it does rival the one Dave built for our girls, built so well that it will withstand any tornado:) I do love your paint. good job daddy.

Haslams said...

WOW! I'm VERY impressed! I'm sure your girls will have a blast!

Aaron and Jodi said...

Keri!!! How you been? I noticed you left a few comments on my Blog. Sorry, I've haven't been ignoring you, just busy! It is SO, VERY great to hear from you. I'm glad you found my Blog so that I could find yours! Your girls are darling and this playhouse is sweet! I am very impressed. I'm happy for Zack finishing his first year of school as well. Aaron begins his August 4th. What an adventure that awaits us. Good to hear from you!