Monday, November 2, 2009

Witchy Women

Happy Halloweener!

We had a great Halloween. The girls and I all went as witches. They were so cute! We had tons of fun eating candy and trick-or-treating and partying. We went to our ward party on Friday night and Ady got to play in the bounce houses and trunk-or-treat. Then on Saturday we did a little old fashioned trick-or-treating and then went to a karaoke party at our friend's house in Norman. It was an awesome party, thanks JQ. The only sad thing was that I couldn't get Zack to dress up for any of it. Oh well he has an eternity with me, maybe some day...

Ady with her nursery teachers.

I know you think those tights are super sexy, right?

We went trick-or-treating with some friends from our
neighborhood. Aren't they all so cute!

Ady and Hannah

Ady showing off her Trick-or-treating skills, with Drew close behind.

9 comments:

Aaron and Jodi said...

What a cute family! And yes, your tights are super sexy.

Jamie Bills said...

LOVE the costumes Keri!

Tiffany Scholes said...

YAY a post! I've been waiting for one! Your girls are so cute... and I guess you are too ;-) I can't believe Brinkley is ONE! That's crazy!

Kristen and Rob Christiansen said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!!!

Savy said...

So darn cute! I love how you dress up with them! toby and I were lame and dressed as poor parents! :-) Love you tons!!!!

Danielle said...

I love the witch costumes! You'll have to email the pic of Ady and Hannah- so cute!

Amberley said...

You guys look so cute, I can't believe how big your girls are getting. If you come for the holidays come and stop by, we would love to see you

RL said...

I thought last year's witch costume was the cutest ever but i think you outdid yourself with Ady's this year! and of course yours - love the wicked witch of the west (east?) legs.....

Brett and Rachel said...

Hi Zack and Keri! Your little girl is so grown up...and you've had another one since I have seen you...so fun! So, my husband and I were visiting with his Aunt Janine and she made a connection to you guys through me. Such a small world! Hope you guys are enjoying Oklahoma and doing well!