Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pictures! (Well two)

So I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures, but they're just of us, not of the house; I'm still working on those ones!!


Here's the sweet little Ady girl.  She wouldn't smile in 
hardly any of the pictures, so this is the best we did; not crying!



This is one of the family pictures we had done back in May
Ady wasn't very cooperative.

Everything is going pretty good.  Zack only has 2 weeks left of gross anatomy, and then a week break before the fall semester starts.  It's gonna be a tough semester, but I know he can do it.  
Ady is talking like crazy; learning new words and phrases everyday.  It's so fun.  We miss everyone back in Cedar and love you all!

Oh and I'll post pictures of the house and of my belly as soon as I have time to take them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ady is so adorable! I am so excited for you to have another baby! I wish you were still here in Cedar! It sounds like Zack is busy! Have you talked to LeAnn much?

Savy said...

So cute! Love the pictures! Love you guys too!!! That is awesome that Antatomy is almost done- yea! Tell him he is in our prayers as are you for your pregnancy!

Michael & Nikki said...

I love the new pictures. Ady is getting so big! she is a doll! and you look so good.. I cant wait to see the belly and the house! Tell Zack to hang in there!!

Kristen and Rob Christiansen said...

You guys are so cute!!! Im happy Zack gets a break soon that will be good for you guys. You will have to let me know when you are coming to Utah to visit so we can get together. Oh and my due date is Jan. 26.
love you guys!

Annie said...

Hey Keri, I'm glad you guys are getting all settled in. Your little girl is so cute!