Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our Life...

So things are going pretty good. Zack had his first test at school, and got an A! He is taking another one right now, so we'll see how he does. He's gone all day long, and I really hate that cause me and Ady miss him lots, but we are surviving. She and I go to two play groups a week, and then I have an institute class she goes to with me, so we are keeping pretty busy. I have five weeks left 'til the due date and that makes me very excited. I finally got a bassinet and got it all set up and everything. I'm starting to get really excited for this baby. More good news... Ady has slept in her big girl bed for the last three nights, and it's going pretty good. Right now she makes me stay in there with her til she's asleep, and she always puts up a little fight, but she knows that if she doesn't obey she'll have to go back into the crib. Hopefully within the next two weeks we can get her to go to sleep in it without me sitting it there with her. Now I have to tell you all about the funniest thing Ady did. We were eating dinner at the home of one of the guys in our bishopric, and Ady let out this incredibly loud toot. The table went silent and everyone was looking at Ady. Her eyes got really big and she said, "woa, froggy." Everyone thought it was so funny. She's quite the little chatter box.

Zack and I got our tickets to come home for Christmas, and I'm super excited!! We will be in Cedar from Dec. 21st to Jan. 5th. I'm excited to come home and visit everyone for a coupl of weeks, it will be great. Oh and if anyone has a toddler carseat they are not using that we could borrow for two weeks, please let me know. Sorry there are no pictures, but I've been really bad about taking them, I'll post some next time though.

P.S. If anyone has a really good recommendation for a double stroller it would be much appreciated.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Im totally feeling you with the hubby being gone all day. David just started a job and school. Jackson and I miss him so much. If you get a good recommendation for a double stroller, let me know. We're the same! What bassinet did you get? There are so many choices and I can't make up my mind.

A Momma said...

That story about Ady was really funny! Woa, froggy, babies are so funny. So, are you about ready to pop? I bet not, your tummies are so tiny and cute. Sorry I can't come make you soup again after the baby comes. I'm jealous that you get to visit Cedar City for Christmas. That will be really fun.

Jewels Rules said...

You guys seem as though you are adjusting very well out there.. I'm going to be in Cedar for Christmas as well so we're going to need to get together.. I'm glad things are going well for you guys and I hope they continue to do so.. I can't wait to see your new baby girl.. I'll actually get to see this one when she's still tiny..