Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Randomness

Lately I've really been thinking how sorry I feel for poor little Brinkley and how neglected she is compared to how much attention Ady got (and still gets). Poor little dolly. She is so sweet and patient mostly, and it just makes me feel worse that I can't give her the attentions I want to give her. It also makes me feel sorry for myself...I mean I was the youngest of five. I have like two pictures from my babyhood days, I think that translates to very little attention. I'm so sad for me and for all children who aren't born first. I really do love my second one just as much, but it's so hard to give them equal attention (specially when the older one screams as loud as she does).

4 comments:

Tyson and Shelise said...

Wow you have 2 kids! CRAZY! Looks like you guys are doing good, its kinda fun to see everyone on here!

Christie said...

I think this happens in every family! Trust me! I was the youngest of five as well. Brinkley will be ok, just love her and she'll know!

Kristen and Rob Christiansen said...

I know how you feel being the youngest of 5. There are so many pictures of Heather, some of Brandon it got less and less with each one of us. I don't have many. I think as Brinkley gets older and her and Ady can play together it will be a little easier to give the the same amount of attention. She will always know you love her just as much!

A Momma said...

Your kiddos are so cute! I can't believe Ady is already 2! I remember her when she was in your tummy. Time sure does fly.
I have those same fears of not giving the next kids the same attention that Jane gets now. I was the oldest so I don't know what it is like to not get as much attention. I guess it's unavoidable, just something I'll have to really work at. Good luck!
I hope the weather out there is treating you guys well.