Monday, May 4, 2009

Girlie Trip!

This last weekend me and some friends went on a fun trip to Dallas. My Aunt Gemie was awesome and let us stay at her house, even though there was seven of us plus kids. She was so sweet and watched the kids for us while we shopped. We stayed up late talking and eating junk food, and shopped lots during the day. We found an awesome outlet mall, and JQ's favorite, a three story Nordstroms. We were really excited to go to IKEA too, but we never made it there. No one got swine flu, that we know of yet, and our Husbands got to play lots of Star Craft (they were really excited about that). It was so much fun. Thanks Girls for going, I had a blast. And a HUGE thanks to Aunt Gemie for letting us stay at your house, you are so sweet.

Ady and Drew fought a lot on this trip, they love each other,
but they sure can't share with each other.


3 comments:

Amberley said...

How fun! Girls trips can save your sanity! Hope all is well

Haslams said...

FUN! I'm so jealous!

L Jenae said...

Hey Keri! - Long time no talk but you seem like you're doing fantastically! That playhouse you guys made from nothing is amazing! - and you were right, I was momentarily blinded by its awesomeness! haha. I just ran into Janette the other day and she filled me in on how you Tiff and her all have blogs. I think I already knew you did - but now I know how to "follow blogs. So this is me - following your sweet blog. -Jenae
P.s. This girl time looks SO fun! Lucky!