Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Our silly Ady girl!


Ady did the funniest thing the other night. Grandma Robbi was putting her to sleep in the rocking chair with a bottle. Then I remembered we needed to brush her teeth so I ask Zack if he could do it. She hates getting her teeth brushed, and she heard us say we were going to do it. When Zack got in there with her toothbrush she closed her eyes and tried to pretend she was asleep already. It was the funniest thing ever. We never realized she was smart enough to figure that out. It was so silly. She is also having a lot of fun with her two new cousins; Gaige and Raker (born just a week apart). She likes to hold them like her dollies, and points to their noses and eyes, and she loves giving them kisses. It's really sweet! She is mostly really nice and soft to them, but she has hit poor Gaige a few times when she gets mad at us. She is just growing so fast. She is nearly 16 months old and she weighs 24 lbs. She is in the 68th percentile for weight, and the 80th percentile for height. She is loads of fun and keeps us going all day long. She is also learning new words so fast. Some of her recent words are "nap", "fly", "Zack", and "Gaige". Both of these pictures are Ady giving Gaige loves. She's so fun, I wish everyone could see her!

1 comment:

M & J said...

Hello Keri & Zack! It's Meg (your cuz!). I am really glad you guys are on here! It makes it so much easier to keep in touch! I'm glad I found you on my mom's blog. I cannot believe how big Ady is already!!! Wow- she grew SO fast. I am glad to see you guys are doing well. When are you moving?- oh- CONGRATS on dental school! I am proud of you Zack! Your scores were awesome! :) Well good luck & keep in touch! Love~ Meg & Jared