Saturday, May 31, 2008

We Made it Home!!!


Hey everyone we made it back to the States! After nine airplanes, one rental car, and over 17,000 miles, we have made it back home. We are in Arizona picking up Ady, but then we will finally be back home for a short two weeks while we pack and then move to Oklahoma. Everything was great and we are so glad that we were able to go to Brazil. We had a lot of fun, but we are so happy to be home. It took Ady a while to warm up to us, but she finally came around and she remembers us. We've had a lot of fun playing with her; we missed her so much! We are so thankful to Aroldo and his family for all of their hospitality and to Sara and Jefferson for everything they did for us. We had so much fun with all of them in Sao Paulo and we love them and their families. We are also so thankful to Jean and Merriellen for all of their help on the rest of our trip.

2 comments:

Paige and family said...

So glad you guys made it back home safe. I started my blog Keri. It's paigeandwyatt.blogspot.com. I think you can just go there since you are in my contact list. I made it private, so only people I invited can see it. If it doesn't work let me know. *Paige

Lisa said...

Keri and Zack! What the... ? You are moving to Oklahoma? Isn't that like two hours from Pennsylvania? Jk. Anyway, this is Lisa. I am happy to have found you both. Congrats on graduating!