Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pumpkin Patch and Petting Zoo

Today Ady and I went with some of the other Mom's in our ward to Chester's Party Barn.  It was so much fun!  Ady spent the whole first hour we were there feeding the goats.  She loved it, and I loved watching her.  We even got to feed and pet a llama.  After that she got to go on a pony ride.  She thought that was great too.  After the ponies we went to the pumpkin patch and picked out two pumpkins, then we went on a hayride.  She really liked the tractor that was pulling us.  The hayride took us to a small corn maze, which led to a gigantic slide and sand pile.  We went down the slide like six or seven times then climbed back on the trailer and rode back to the petting zoo area.  It was so much fun, and it wore her out so she took a good nap!  Then after she woke up, we went to the zoo downtown with some friends.  It was a crazy/fun-filled day.  I was hopeful that doing all that walking and playing and sliding and riding would put me into labor, but unfortunately it didn't.  I did have some pretty good contractions today, so maybe she'll decide to come soon.... I hope:)  

Here's Ady feeding one of the many goats.  This one 
escaped from the fence and was just wandering freely.


This is Ady on a pony.

Ady on sitting on the hay bales on the hayride.

Ady and her friend Lucy sitting on the Pumpkins.

3 comments:

brent & meg talbot said...

yeah! i found you! here's my blog: thetalbottimes.blogspot.com. hope the baby comes soon!

meg

Jewels Rules said...

She is getting so big.. She's adorable.. Guess what if you come to visit me, she can pet lots and lots of llamas.. cause i'm pretty sure we have about 35 right now..

Paige and family said...

Ady is getting so big. She's cute. I wish I could have gone. I love doing things like that. I wish Cedar had stuff like that. Maybe we do here and I just don't know about it. Glad all is well with you guys.