Saturday, October 25, 2008

Two Sweet Girls and a Birthday Boy!

I Love my girls, they are so much fun!  Ady loves her little sister and gives her kisses and hugs and squishes her.  It's so sweet.  Brinkley just sleeps most of the day, and not so much at night.  It's hard to believe she is already two weeks old.  We love having her here.  Her cord still hasn't fallen off, but I think it's getting close.  I can't wait for it to fall off so she can have a real bath.

Ady is getting so big!  She looks huge compared to tiny Brinkley.  She is learning new words everyday too.  Tonight at dinner she didn't like what we were eating and so she said, "my tummy hurts."  It took us completely by surprise; it was so funny.  She also just learned how to count to nine so that's exciting.  My other two favorite things she says: (talking to Zack) "here honey, drink it."  She calls him honey a lot.  And when we ask her a question she answers "yeah, sure" or just "sure."  It's so funny.  She is getting really bossy and sassy too.  She is so crazy and fun.  She cracks us up all the time.  She is too smart for her own good.
Happy 25th Birthday Zack!!!!  We can finally rent a car and not have to pay extra for being under 25!  Zack turned 25 on the 23rd of this month.  He got a sweet GPS system from his parents, a legos set from Josh, and golf stuff from me.  He is still plugging away at school.  The semester is half over, hooray.  But poor Zack is getting burned out.  He has to study so much there isn't time for much else.  But he is doing so good and I'm so proud of him; I'd never be able to do what he's doing.  We are doing great though and still loving Oklahoma.  We miss everyone and hope to see a lot of friends and family over Thanksgiving and Christmas break.

3 comments:

Cody Kristen Stocks said...

You guys seem like you are so happy. Your little girl is so precious. I hope everything continues to go well for you guys. We miss you here.

Haggerty's said...

Hi Keri it's Julie, Janette's sister. I found your site the other day, and I think that your girls are so beautiful. Your home is awsome too. Looks like you have a great family. It was nice to see how you guys are doing. If you ever want to see our page it is haggertyfamily13@blogspot.com

Erickson Family said...

your babies are so precious, addi has a ton of hair, holy cow:)