Saturday, October 4, 2008

No baby yet

I just wanted to let you all know that I still haven't had the baby; unfortunately.  I've had false labor two or three times, and I'm dialated to just over a four, and the baby only has to drop 5 more centimeters before she's crowning, but she refuses to come out despite my best efforts.  My body is clearly trying to get her out, but she just doesn't want to come yet.  The good news is I finally found a double stroller and got it all assembled and everything.  It's pretty nice.  Ady and I took it for a test drive this morning and it was so easy to push.  We both like it:)  Ady seems really excited that the baby will be coming out soon.  She is so cute about it.  We're excited to see her, and hope she will decide to make an appearance real soon!

3 comments:

Christie said...

Good luck friend! I hope she comes soon!

Kristen and Rob Christiansen said...

Im so happy its almost time I cant wait to see her! I hope everything goes ok. Let us Know when she gets here.

Haslams said...

Isn't waiting just terrible... And, with the baby sitting that low if feels like you have a watermelon inbetween your legs. Hopefully the weekend brought some positive results!